COVID-19 OFFICE PROTOCOL: Your safety is our number one priority
- Oak City is wiping down all tables, chairs, counters, credit card machines and pens after each patient with Lysol wipes.All door knobs, bathroom sinks and toilets are wiped down several times an hour with Lysol wipes.
- All towels and sheets are washed and never used twice without being washed in warm/hot water.
- No blankets will be offered in the therapy room.
- All Staff will wash their hands between each patient
- Patients are offered to wait in their car instead of waiting in our waiting room. A notice was sent on Facebook, email and Instagram along with a note on the door before they enter the office. Patients may text or call us to let us know they are here and we will call, text or go outside to signal they may come in and go directly to the chiropractic treatment room.
- Appointment schedules are spread out to assure minimal patients in the office at the same time.
- Therapy room will utilize only two tables and leave the middle one empty.
- All staff will have their temperature taken at the beginning of every shift
- All patients will have their temperature taken upon entering our office.Patients will be screened on their whereabouts for the last 14 days, asked
of any signs of illness or around anyone that has been sick. This will be documented in their chart
- All staff will be wearing masks